The president understood that he was broke a cardinal presidential rule. "Here’s the general rule," Obama explained: "You don’t put stuff on your head if you’re president. That’s politics 101. You never look good wearing something on your head."
Chief White House photographer Pete Souza posted a photo to Instagram showing the president donning a tiara alongside a group of Girl Scouts from Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Some things you find on the internet actually happened.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The 25 Top Personal Development Leaders of 2014. (Success)
- 22 Pictures That Prove That 2014 Is Already the Future. (Buzzfeed)
- See the Most Beautiful Data Visualizations of 2014. (Fastcocreate)
- 5 Most Insidious Conspiracy Theories of 2014. (Alternet)
- The 20 Best Songs of 2014. How many do you know? (Vulture)
- Citigroup to Move Headquarters to U.S. Capitol Building. (New Yorker [Humor])
- The Federal Government Now Employs the Fewest People Since 1966. (RTE)
- Top Market Themes for 2015. (Goldman Sachs)
- Frequent – But Inefficient. HFT might reduce liquidity, not boost it. (Economist)
- A Good Problem to Have During the Holidays: Vatican Finds Hundreds of Millions of Euros 'Tucked Away'. (Reuters)