Have you seen how they teach math recently?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The Complexity of Complexity. (Strategy-Business)
- Computers Projected To Overtake Human Brain By 2020. (ValueWalk)
- This Is How Putin Rolls. (Zero Hedge)
- 17 Essential Mobile Apps for Small Business Travel. (BigIdeasBlog)
- What Democrats can learn from Republicans. (Vox)
- Has Capitalism Reached A Turning Point? (Forbes)
- There’s Rich, Then There's the 0.01%. (Bloomberg View)
- A Peek Inside One of the World’s Most Secretive Hedge Funds. (eFinancial)
- The New Strategic Intent of Corporate Venture Capital. (CB Insights)
- Jesse Livermore's 21 Trading Rules. (Business Insider)