You probably heard that Russians hacked into President Obama's e-mail. Here's what it might have looked like.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The Problem with Positive Thinking. (NYTimes)
- How to Invent the Future. (HBR)
- 10 Breakthrough Technologies 2015. (MIT Technology Review)
- Lutheran Insulter: List of Insults. (ErgoFabulous)
- The Death of Textbooks? A.I. software is reshaping traditional teaching materials. (The Atlantic)
- How Many Mutual Funds Routinely Rout the Market? Zero. (NYTimes)
- These Will Be the World's 20 Largest Economies in 2030. (Bloomberg)
- A Sign of the Times? Austria to No Longer Guarantee Bank Deposits. (Goldcore)
- A Look Back at Dallas Fed Fisher’s Flashiest Quotes. (WSJ)
- Santelli Stunned As Janet Yellen Admits "Cash Is Not A Store Of Value". (ZeroHedge)