Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving weekend. Times may change, but human nature doesn't. There is a lot to be thankful for anyway!
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- CEOs On Their 'Best Mistakes'. (Business Insider)
- The Best Leaders Are Constant Learners. (HBR)
- How AI is Transforming Business [Infographic]. (Deloitte)
- How Salad Can Make Us Fat. (NYTimes)
- Research: Life Is Different For People Who Think In Metaphors. (Psych)
- Jack Bogle: Greatly Diminished Stock Returns Ahead. (CBS)
- U.S. Dethroned as World's Billionaire Capital. (CNBC)
- IMF Seen Approving Yuan As "Reserve Currency". (ZeroHedge)
- The Man Accused of Spoofing Some of the World's Biggest Futures Exchanges. (Bloomberg)
- These Numbers Explain Why Amazon Wants to Give So Much Free Stuff to Prime Members. (BI)