Google is good for a lot of things. Watching the auto-complete choices is often fun. According to this, PDF might be the fourth most popular religion.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- How Machines Learn (And You Win). (HBR)
- How an F Student Became America’s Most Prolific Inventor. (Bloomberg)
- Forget Humans vs. Machines: It’s a Humans + Machines Future. (Singularity)
- The 5 Biggest Rip-Offs Consumers Face Today. (Fortune)
- Why It Was Easier to Be Skinny in the 1980s. (The Atlantic)
- Goldman Sachs Bought a $21 Million Stake in HFT Network Company. (Bloomberg)
- U.S. System Designed to Prevent Financial Crisis ‘Likely to Fail,’ Say Experts. (MarketWatch)
- Wall Street is Under Attack from Hackers. (Business Insider)
- Short Interest: Dispelling Another Market Myth. (See It Market)
- Stop Listening to These Clowns: Economists’ Bad Ideas Have Been Damaging Our Economy for Years. (Salon)