A reminder … Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Michael Bloomberg Could Make Donald Trump President. (Slate)
- Why People Are Confused About What Experts Really Think. (NYTimes)
- "Memory Hackers" Shows The Future Of Memory Manipulation. (FastCo)
- Malcolm Gladwell: This Is How You Develop True Expertise. (Inc)
- Artificial Intelligence. Computers are being taught to learn, reason and recognize emotions. In these talks, look for insights — as well as warnings. (TED Playlist)
- VC Expects that Most Companies Will Eventually Pay an Amazon 'Tax'. (Insider)
- The Hottest A.I. Companies Making Waves Across Industries. (LTP)
- U.S. Budget Deficit Falls to Lowest Level Since August 2008. (WSJ)
- How Soon We Forget: Investors Lost $1.78 Trillion In Year's First Six Weeks. (Time)
- A Financial Road Map For 2016: "The Potential For Chaotic Fluctuations Is Greater Than Ever". (ZeroHedge)