At some point, it becomes more important to focus on what you want … rather than what you don't want.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- AI Comes to Work: How Artificial Intelligence Will Transform Business. (BND)
- Princeton Tops List of 2017 U.S. News Best Colleges Rankings. (USAToday)
- iPhone 7 Plus Vs IPhone 6S Plus: What's the Difference? (Forbes)
- Scientists Followed 5,000 Genius Kids for 45 Years — Here's What They Learned about Success. (Insider)
- It’s Now Possible, in Theory, to Predict Life Success from a Genetic Test at Birth. (ResearchDigest)
- One Year Later, This is What Would Prompt Another "Risk-Parity" Blow Up. (ZeroHedge)
- Competition to Reinvent the Car is Getting Fiercer. (Wall Street Journal)
- The Fed's Next Move Will Impact Oil Markets. (OPEC)
- America Has Leverage over China Because It Owns So Much US Debt. (Trump)
- “Complacency” Indicator Implies Market Top. (SocGen)