The Great Canadian Wall is up in the north. Looks like it will hold till spring.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The Genomics Intelligence Revolution. (TechCrunch)
- Generation Adderall. (New York Times)
- Spending 10 Minutes a Day on Mindfulness Subtly Changes the Way You React to Everything. (HBR)
- Why You Will Marry the Wrong Person. (NYT)
- The 5 Revolutionary Technologies that Will Dominate 2017. (Salesforce)
- The Immigration Ban is a Headfake, and We’re Falling For It. (Medium)
- Biden at Davos: Russia is Greatest Threat to Democracy. (USAToday)
- Volatility at Lowest Level for over a Year, Says S&P Dow Jones. (HedgeWeek)
- Jeff Bezos Just Passed Warren Buffett to Become the Third Richest Person in the World. (CNW)
- Ray Kurzweil: the World Isn’t Getting Worse. (GeekWire)