Change is the only constant.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- AI Beats the World's Best Gamers after Just Two Weeks of Learning. (NewAtlas)
- Russia-linked Hackers Targeted Hotel Guests across Europe: Security Firm. (Reuters)
- One Year after Rio: What's Left behind after the Flame Goes Out. (ESPN)
- Humans and Robots are on the Cusp of a Sexual Intimacy We May Never Reverse. (Quartz)
- Elon Musk Just Shared His 4-Step Plan for Mars – Colonists Should Be "Prepared to Die". (ScienceAlert)
- Ray Dalio Urges Investors to Hedge Against Possible North Korea War. (FN)
- There Has Never, Ever, Been this Many Trades Betting on VIX. (ZH)
- Amazon Could Start Selling Event Tickets in the U.S. (TechCrunch)
- South Korea Introduces World's First Robot Tax. (ZeroHedge)
- The Number of Cash Payments Dipped 11 Per Cent Last Year – But It's Still the Most Used Payment Method. (CityAM)