Who would have guessed Twitter would play such a strong a role in today's political climate?
I believe that everyone deserves the right to my opinion (as much as anyone) … Still, sometimes silence is the best policy.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye recently. Hope you find something interesting.
- This Company Wants to Grow A.I. by Using Blockchain. (CNBC)
- New Neuroscience Reveals 4 Rituals that Will Make You Happy. (TheLadders)
- Google Wants You to Know What Data It Has on You. (Fortune)
- Marriage vs. the Single Life: Who Has It Better? (PsychologyToday)
- Hackers Could Program Sex Robots to Kill. (NYPost)
- One-Tenth of Global GDP is Now Held in Offshore Tax Havens. (ZeroHedge)
- Goldman Sachs Thinks Fintech Has As Much Potential as Trading. (Quartz)
- Cowboys Are World's Most Valuable Team at $4.8 Billion. (AP News)
- Social Finance: Where Wealth and Values Meet. (Forbes)
- Obama Goes from White House to Wall Street in Less Than One Year. (Bloomberg)