Machine Learning is a broad term … Essentially, it's a method of data analysis that automates the process of building models.
That means instead of having a programmer figure out how to solve a problem, you have the program figure out how to solve the problem.
While you probably know the basics, wisdom comes from making finer distinctions.
So, here is a chart that sheds some light on the current state of Machine Learning.
Also, if you are interested, here is a list of some other good visual summaries and articles about AI and Machine Learning:
- Understanding Machine Learning (Futurism)
- Machine Learning Cheat Sheet (DataScienceCentral)
- The Periodic Table Of AI (XPrize)
- Difference between Machine Learning, Data Science, AI, Deep Learning, and Statistics (DSC)
- A Visual Introduction to Machine Learning (r2d3)
Machine learning is now a days very important subject. Because this is the era of machines. This blog explains it very briefly that its a broad term and many programmers used it as a method of data analysis. Thanks for sharing this post.