Old people and their joints … it's becoming an issue.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye recently. Hope you find something interesting.
- Why Culture Doesn't Just Beat Strategy, It Must Be the Strategy. (Inc)
- Google Reveals the Top Things People Want to Find out How To' Do. (TechCrunch)
- Pain Leads to Empathy and Self-preservation: Should We Make Robots Feel' It? (Aeon)
- Gartner's Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies Adds 5G and Deep Learning. (Forbes)
- Hostile Terrain: Tank Traps, Fake Towns & Secret Tunnels of the Korean Borderlands. (99PercentInvisible)
- Seventy-Eight Billion Reasons Why Bitcoin Is the New Gold. (Globe&Mail)
- Amazon Wants to Open a $5 Billion Second HQ in North America. (CNN)
- Has Disruption from E-commerce Run Its Course? (Latest)
- Who Vladimir Putin Thinks Will Rule the World. (CNN)
- Employees at the World's Largest Hedge Fund Use iPads to Rate Each Other's Performance in Real-Time – See How It Works. (Insider)