Turns out, Google is tracking your location history – even when you turn off location tracking in Google Maps.
It's increasingly apparent that privacy in today's digital age is a farce.
If you want to actually stop Google from tracking location (short of selling all of your material possessions and living off the grid) turn off your device information, location history and web activity here. This will depersonalize your searches as well – so your ads will (hopefully) not know your deepest darkest secrets anymore.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye recently. Hope you find something interesting.
- 3 Key Factors that Led to Apple Becoming the World's First Trillion-Dollar Company. (Entrepreneur)
- 7 Job Skills of the Future (That AIs and Robots Can't Do Better Than Humans). (Forbes)
- This Will Help You Grasp the Sizes of Things in the Universe.(Nautilus)
- A Fascinating List of Autonomic Functions that Occur within Human Bodies Every 60 Seconds. (LaughingSquid)
- Hear Freddie Mercury & Queen's Isolated Vocals on Their Enduring Classic Song, We are the Champions. (OpenCulture)
- Here's How Fortnite Hooked 125 Million Players.(TheNextWeb)
- Six Media Giants Control 90 Percent of the Content We Consume. (PR Daily)
- Contradiction: Fund Managers Love Tech but Worry about the Trade War. (ValueWalk)
- Report: Just 12% of 2017'S $43 Billion in Music Industry Revenue Went to Artists. (CNW)
- Bill Gates Noticed a Global Economy Trend that No One is Paying Enough Attention To. (Observer)